This morning has been a good morning! I made it 38 minutes on the treadmill! I might actually be able to do the 5K by June.
I have lost 10 lbs since having Zach! (I realize it's been a year but I never lost the baby weight after Alex so that's major)
I made a batch of waffles this morning without burning/destroying a single one! (the last one was touch and go for a bit because I forgot to re-spray the waffle iron.)
I didn't eat a waffle smothered in peanut butter and syrup, I left the waffle eating to the kids and had a bowl of oatmeal.
Alex was running around this morning and then disappeared for a while then came back out and said "Mommy, this is my home on earth!" I was stunned for a minute because it was so out of no where then I said "yes it is!" Yea! He is picking things up in primary! I am grateful for the primary program because it picks up where I fall short!
I am starting to see glimpses of the boys getting a long and playing and it makes me so happy! There maybe hope for them yet. Now I don't expect them to always get along but to have them just play together with out screaming at each other for those few moments is just so nice.
1 comment:
Oh good for you!!! It took me like three years to loose the baby weight after my first two. Good luck on the 5K, I hope to do one in May, but so far things aren't looking so great. Your ambitious to even do waffles for breakfast, we had cream of wheat!
I hope your boys can have as much fun together as mine, it might take a year or so. Of course there is still screaming at times.
Post a Comment