Just a few random things this morning...
First I just have to say I don't understand why Zach thinks he needs to get up at 4:45 am. He doesn't go back to sleep, so by 7:45-8:00 he is completely exhausted. The kid is nuts! I have to laugh though because he is really completely opposite of Alex. Alex loved to rock and be rocked, Zach HATES it! However he has really gotten into "reading" books and loves to be held and rocked while he is reading, go figure. For as much of monkey as he is, it's really cute to see him sit so contently and look at a book.
Second, we have been working with Alex on potty training the last few days. I decided it was time to sink or swim! For those of you who know Alex he is a good kid but is INCREDIBLY stubborn! If he decides he isn't going to do something he goes into this zone and there is no getting him out of it. Which is why the half a dozen times we have tried potty training we have just given up. However yesterday we finally had a brake through! He went pee pee in the toilet 3 times yesterday and we only had one accident on the floor! So now if we can just get over the battle of him actually going to the bathroom we will be doing good! I know it will be a back an forth battle for a while but it is just so exciting to finally see some progress forward with him!
So those are my random thoughts for the day. I hope everyone is doing well! I love you all!
2 comments:
Yaaaahhh Alex!! And his Mom! Potty training is my least favorite thing about being a mother!
Yay!!! Potty training is the hardest thing ever. Enoch was pretty stubborn about it too.
Post a Comment