Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Remember
Several weeks ago I was visiting with my family so Alex missed a day of preschool. It happened to correspond with the week of Martin Luther King day so one of his days was already canceled. This happened to be the week they were learning the letter "P". I didn't think he would pay any attention to the fact that he would be missing this. It didn't come up until the following Monday when I was getting him ready for School and he asked me what letter he was learning that day. When I told him "Q" he got all flustered and mad and kept asking me "what about P?, when am I going to learn P?" Well... flash forward a month and we are still going through the same routine... "What letter am I learning today Mommy?" "Ahhhh, what about P????" I don't know how to fix it I don't know if I print out some pages that has a coloring activity and some letters for him to trace if that will make up for him missing P or not, or if I am destined to go through this every week until summer. Maybe he will forget by then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kids always seem to remember the little things...especially when you overlook them as no big deal.
Post a Comment