Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Why?

Why is it that no matter what toy one child has the other child suddenly has to have it?
Why does the same brand sippy cups lids only fit on specific cups? If it's the same brand shouldn't they fit every cup?
Why is it that no matter how long you are up doing things, the second you sit down someone needs/wants something?
Why is it that when Zach is mad his first instinct is to bite?
Why is it that when kids are having fun they have to emit a high pitch squeal?
Why is it that in a house FULL of toys they insist on playing with cat toys or non toy items?
Why cat food? (see above)
Why is it that when ever we open the fridge Zach insists on grabbing the mustard bottle and sucking on it?
Why does every fun session always have to always end in tears?
Why is it that when Zach is sleeping that is when Alex chooses to be the loudest?
Why is it that Zach insists on being held but refuses to let you sit down while holding him?
Why can't one "no" be enough?
Why does a 1 hour dentist appointment take up 4 hours of my day?
Why can't I go to the bathroom and be by myself? (this includes the cats!)
Why is there no time to just sit down and read?
Why is the temperature of the house always just a little too cold or just a little too hot?
Why is it so easy to find time to spend on blogs or facebook but so hard to find time to sit down and read the scriptures?
Why does it always have to be "just a minute?" why not right now?
Why in a world full of people is it so easy to feel alone?
Why do the toys have to be spread through the entire house?
Why is there always toys in mommy and daddy's bathroom?
Why can't the kids just play contently by themselves? Why do they always have to be in the others business?
Why do they have to chase the cats behind the couch?
Why do kids hate naps?

2 comments:

Mel said...

Sounds like you've got a case of the mommy/winter blues. I wish I had the answer to some of those questions...of course our cats are outside cats, so those dont' apply. I completely agree with the high pitched squeal one! David likes to get louder just because Sophie is being loud! No wonder I have a headache today!

Nicholle said...

Hmm, I know how you feel. Especially the as soon as I sit down thing. Today it also was "why do they have to whine/cry about everything!".