Friday, January 30, 2009
Biting
Okay first I just have to say that the word biting just looks completely wrong to me, I had to look it up to make sure that was the correct spelling. Zach is a biter... and he usual victim.. Alex. I need to see if I can get Alex to hold still long enough so that I can take pictures because you wouldn't believe it unless you saw it. On Wednesday morning the were wrestling and Zach got Alex's chin so from just below Alex's lip to his chin and then under his jaw up to his chin he has this two big scrapes. Then yesterday morning Zach got Alex's hand right on the knuckle so he has a 'U' shaped bruise on his hand. This morning I caught Zach in time to keep him from biting Alex's finger. The problem right now is he is teething and rather then chew on the 20 teething toys we have he would rather bite Alex. I am already dreading Nursery... my child is going to be the kid that bites everyone. He does it out of frustration too... Oh well everyone has their quirks I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My brother Shawn was a biter (that does look wrong). Oh man he left bruises.
Post a Comment