Sorry I haven't posted for a while I apparently haven't taken any pictures either. Just a few random things this morning. I don't know about the rest of you but trimming fingernails and toenails around here is like a full blow wrestling match. Even with Alex, he is getting better about letting me cut his finger nail but he hates his toenails cut.
Alex has been cracking me up this morning. He is starting to use phrases that Shawn and I use with him or that he is picking up from Primary and Preschool (speaking of primary this was Alex's second week and he seems to love it thankfully) This morning he said "Will you do me a favor" to me which is something I say to him all the time. Then I was trying to get Zach laid down for a nap and Alex had been jabbering at me and I wasn't fully paying attention to me and he said "I'm trying to talk to you!" He pulls out these phrases and you just can't help but laugh. Of course I am sure that will come back to bite me as well!
1 comment:
It is nice to know that I'm not the only one who battles to cut nails. Gideon is my battler, just recently he's learned to do it himself with the nail trimmers, a load off of me, I just hated cutting them. Harmony on the other hand asks for hers cut even when they don't need it.
Post a Comment