Here is one of Alex's projects for the week. This week was "E" so they did Elephant puppets on Wednesday. Wednesday's are also "show and tell" day and they are suppose to bring something that starts with the letter of the week. So I sent some plastic Easter eggs that we had one was a "spider man", one was a football and the other was a really cool gold metallic one. So when I went to pick up the kids I heard one of the other moms talking to the teacher about how hard it was to think of something for "E". The teacher said that she had some kids bring "envelopes" and "egg plants". I thought that was pretty creative!

On a different note I had a thought earlier today about how tricky Satan is and how even if you have had a personal revelation/prompting about something, he works and works at you until you start doubting yourself and that revelation/prompting. As I had this thought, as clear as day another thought came to me: How true and powerful the Family Proclamation is and how bad Satan wants to destroy the bonds and ties of family. Now I realize this isn't earth shattering information and is something I knew before but I was just amazed at how firmly that was impressed on me and how I need to step back and re-analyze the doubts with these things in mind. I also felt that this was something I needed to put on my blog, I don't know if it's just for a reminder to myself or if someone else needs to hear it.
-Kim
1 comment:
Harmony would eat the dog food. Well actually it was so hard she'd suck on a mouthful and then I'd notice and get it all out.
Gideon for "E" day brought a picture of Enoch.
Cool thought. I read something the other day about there being too many people in the world, and I started to have some doubts about bringing another child into this world. Your thoughts go along with the ones that came to my head.
Post a Comment