Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I want to wear my pajamas!

I asked Alex to go pick out a shirt and he said "No, I want to wear my pajamas!" I figured I would just let that go until after breakfast, so I asked him what he wanted for breakfast and he told me "hot dog in a bun". I started to say "no" but then I thought about it and figured, what the heck what is wrong with him having a hot dog for breakfast if that is what he really wants. (Sorry Nicholle I know how you feel about hot dogs) So as I set the hot dog down in front of him I thought "well I won't be winning any Mother of the Year awards!"

This week is "F" so Alex brought home a fish picture. It's all in "Christmas colors" and I am not sure what that is all about. He told me this morning that you "stick the paper in the washer and go swish swish and then put it down to dry" It took me a minute to realize he was taking about the "paper mache" that they did on the fish.



2 comments:

Nicholle said...

My kids eat hot dogs. They've had non breakfast food for breakfast a lot too. Harmony wants to keep her PJ's on all the time too.

Kimberlee said...

Well with as often as Alex eats pancakes and waffles for lunch and dinner, I figured I was safe with the hot dogs for breakfast. = )