So yesterday I got Zachy to take his first step and like everything else he does, he did it like he has been doing it for ages. I have said I wouldn't be surprised if he was walking by a year but maybe he will be walking by 11 months.
Random Cute Thing:
Alex was sitting here looking at the Fisher-Price catalog again this morning (let me tell you that keeps a kid busy for hours!) He pointed to one of the toddler toys that you put balls in and they move down a pipe and come out the other end. He said "I wanna play this" and I said "Um, okay" and he sat there for a few more minutes then brought it over to me and said "This is at Wal-Mart" and I said "Yes it is" (he had seen it a few weeks ago) and he sat there and thought about it then said "We have to go to Wal-Mart and get it, lets go!" Right...
Random Question:
Have you ever had one of those nights were you dream all night so when you wake up in the morning you feel like you didn't sleep?
1 comment:
Yes, I've had nights like that. Hmm already wanting to go to Walmart to buy toys huh? I let my boys look at toys at the store, and Gideon has decided he doesn't like that because "We never buy anything".
Post a Comment