Wednesday, October 22, 2008
First Field Trip
Today Alex went on his first field trip, and being October they went to a pumpkin patch. They got to go on a "tractor ride" out to the pumpkin patch and then they got to pick their own pumpkins. Most of the small ones were pretty picked over, fortunately we already had nice pumpkins from Grandpa Knight's garden. Then we rode back to the Red Barn and had apple cinnamon doughnuts and they gave the kids coloring books. It was fun to go and see Alex interact with the other kids, he had a lot of fun but was definitely tired and ready to come home.
Alex and three of his classmates Aaliyah, Katie (I think) and Andrew. I am sorry but when I went back through the pictures I thought this picture was just so dang cute, and then I also realized that it was blond, brunette, blond, brunette. I also realized it was boy, girl, girl, boy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun
Post a Comment