Monday, May 5, 2008

To much Mario Kart

Alex's favorite thing to do is watch Shawn or I play Mario Kart. He starts asking from almost the minute he gets up, I always have to remind him that we don't play video games in the morning and he has to wait until Mommy gets her work done or until Daddy gets home. We recently bought Mario Kart for the Wii and Alex loves it just as much as the previous one. Today he has the instruction book (which is his second favorite thing to do) and was looking through it, pretty soon he came over to me and proceeded to tell me what all of the items were and give me a demonstration of what each item did. I just had to laugh it was really cute I wished I had our video camera out. It is however a little scary how well he knows what they are...

1 comment:

Nicholle said...

Oh you just wait :).