I know, I know gross right? But that sums up the last 24 hours for me. Zach has a cold, and it's one of those where his nose just runs and runs. That is where the battle comes in, he HATES his nose wiped. I don't mean he just cries, he does everything in his power to get away. He goes into a full blown screaming, throwing himself fit. Which in turn makes his nose run more and makes him start coughing. You would think I was killing him! He has gotten to the point that if he even sees you with a kleenex he freaks out. So I have to go into "stealth" mode and try and sneak up on him, or bait and switch mode where I try and distract him with something. The biggest problem? The kid is ridiculously strong and fast! *sigh* Oh well... "This too shall pass" right?
On a side note, if everyone will sign in as followers I would appreciate it!
2 comments:
I think all kids hate having their noses wiped. We would even "squeegy" out their noses with a suction bulb when they were that age, helped it not run so bad. They hated that so bad, it took two of us.
Yeah I haven't been able to do that with him for a long time. He really is just too strong
Post a Comment