
Ok I have meaning to do several different posts I just haven't gotten around to it. First I just want to say Yay! Once again I have my April desktop/calendar page done on time. I also finally uploaded the pictures from my camera so I pulled some of my fav's. (I also want to note that I tried to post this yesterday but my pictures wouldn't load).

Just thought this one was cute

A few things about this picture, first Alex actually wore his St. Patrick's Day hat that he made at school, color me surprised so I had to hurry and get a picture before he took it off, he hates anything on his head. Second I really had the best of intentions of posting this on St. Patrick's Day...

Alex's birthday at my parents house, I thought this picture was great though because he looks so much like his Knight cousins! Which is funny because I have always thought he looks a lot like his cousin Carter (Shawn's brother Dave's oldest boy)

and I think this picture just speaks for it's self.
No comments:
Post a Comment