Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Eight Months

So I was trying to get Zach's eighth month pictures done this morning (you know before he isn't eight months any more) and he was cracking me up. I hadn't realized that he was into the stage where he knows what the camera is and "cheeses" for it. So I kept either missing his smile or getting this face...


Which I have to admit was pretty dang funny. What a ham! I thought this one was cute because you can see his teeth.




Either way I missed his smiles! Oh well...

I am going to try and start throwing some random cute/funny things in occasionally. (I got this from Nicholle, THANKS NICHOLLE!)

-This morning I asked Alex if he wanted any chocolate milk (instant breakfast) and he told me he wanted "Toast with chocolate milk on it"...

Oh and FYI for those of you who read my Zach falling into the tub post, I have been keeping the bathroom door closed because that is the first place the kid heads!

1 comment:

Nicholle said...

Cute pictures, they never quite stay in the same position or with the good smile that you want them too (if you notice our family picture...)

Oh dear, I'd better not let Gideon hear about the chocolate milk on toast, he'd want it. He's my chocolate monster.