Thursday, August 21, 2008
Right...
OK so my previous post was apparently a little premature. Later that morning Zach crawled/scooted down the hall, I assumed he was heading for Alex's room which is what he usually does. A few minutes later I heard a thud, I jumped up and then the crying started. I ran into Alex's room but Zach wasn't in there and the crying was coming from somewhere else. I looked in our bedroom and he wasn't there either. So I looked in the bathroom and didn't see him but that is where it sounded like the crying was coming from. I stepped into the bathroom and Zach was IN the tub. He had apparently pulled himself up and then flipped into the tub. The child is completely crazy! I am temped to by one of those big enclosures so I can keep an eye on him but my luck he would just climb out of it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice, thank goodness there wasn't water in it! I used to have to gate off certain rooms...
My second child was sorta like this. I have a darling picture of her sitting in one of the bottom drawers in my kitchen. She'd empty everything out and start climbing. Keeping doors closed is one option...at least until he's older.
Post a Comment