Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Seven Months

Here is Zach's seven month picture. He loves to growl at everyone and he is all over the place. He loves to move. Alex is starting to "like" Zach more and more every day. Zach likes go in his walker and head into Alex's room. I think he would crawl in there if he could but it is just to far and he gets worn out. Today I went in to check on him and Alex had given him a hot wheel. (Which is a very big step for Alex. Normally he gets very jealous if Zach touches anything that is his.) So I asked him if he gave Zach the hot wheel and he said "Yeah" like of course mom, why wouldn't I. I love to see them playing together. It gives me hope!

1 comment:

Nicholle said...

Wow look how big he's getting. Little brothers are much more fun when they are able to start playing with you. If they're like mine they'll be inseparable in a couple years.