Saturday, April 12, 2008
Working?
For those of you who may not know I work from home. I only work about 20 hours a week but it has been a chore to figure out how to work with Zachary. (Alex will pretty much entertain himself) When Alex was this age I had just quit working altogether and didn't start working again until he was about 7 months old. One of the things I have started doing with Zach is setting him on my lap for short periods of time just to try and get something done. This is how Shawn came home from work and found us one day. He said it was just too cute and he had to take a picture. (Please ignore my work "uniform" Old Navy lounge pants that I bought on clearance and an old t-shirt)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Be careful, you do that and then they get older and think they can play on the computer by themselves :).
Post a Comment