Wednesday, April 9, 2008

11 Years Ago Today!


So I am in a little bit of what I have termed "Time Shock". Today is our 11th anniversary, I have registered Alex for preschool, Zach is 4 months old, my niece is graduating from high school... I could go on. It's amazing how some days time just seems to drag; but in a blink of the eye it's several months later. For example as I write this I have to keep stopping to Zach's bottle back in his mouth and get his hands put back on it; I have done this several times now and I keep thinking "oh I can't wait until he can just sit and hold his bottle!" But before I know it I will be registering him for preschool. I have to remind myself of what Elder Ballard said in his talk about enjoying the moments. I love my beautiful boys even if they make me crazy some times. On a side note the weather today is the same as it was the day we got married 11 years ago!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

3 comments:

Nicholle said...

Yea, you started a blog too, looking forward to reading about your life. They do grow up fast, and time goes by quickly. Wow 11 years.

Marlo Anderson said...

Kim, it will be great to see the photos and keep up with you all! The boys are such darlings!! I know how you feel about time. Last week Marlo reminded me that it was 19 years to the day from when he asked me to marry him. Unbelievable. We are excited to see you this summer--Abra and family

Shawn Anderson said...

Some things are best left forgotten. This picture is one of them!

I can't believe how young we were!