Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun at Grandma's

So we are spending a few days at Grandma and Grandpa Knight's house. Here are some pictures of the last two days.

The kids in the pool, I couldn't get a picture of all three of them looking at me at once of course. Alex refused to sit down because it was "too cold"


I just had to put this picture up, Alex's eyes just seem to pop!


Loving the swing! Alex particularly has always enjoyed this swing, he loved to rock in it as a little baby and as he got bigger he use to like to sit in it and watch all the cars go by.


Some day I would also love to have a big shady porch that we could all sit on and enjoy!


Poor Razzy, Zach for some reason decided he would make a good chair... Thankfully Raz is such a good dog he let him sit on him.


Of course I had to include a picture of Alex and Razzy as well.


It's nice to have someone else to help entertain the kids and give me a little break! We miss Shawn while we are here but it gives the kids a nice change of pace and scenery. I can't believe we are practically halfway through July already!