Monday, July 13, 2009

More Funnies from Grandma's house

-Zach watched Mookie (the cat) scratching at the tree today and so he proceded to try and do it with both his hands and then his feet, I don't think he found any fun in it.

-Grandma's exterior doors are really easy to open...

-Alex likes to go outside here, but hardly ever wants to when we are at home. (Might have something to do with the lack of AC here...)

-Zach has decided that if Razzy is around and laying down he must sit on him no matter what.

-Alex insists on sleeping with his heavy blanket at night, even if it is 100 degrees.

-Zach must never been left unsupervised...

1 comment:

Mel said...

This actually belongs on your last post, but oh well! It looks like you three are having lots of fun at Grandma and Grandpas. I had to laugh because our dog looks way too much like theirs! I too would love to have a porch like that. One can always dream...