Friday, May 22, 2009

Graduation



I have mentioned it before but Alex hates hats so I was interested to see how he did with the graduation hat. He did exactly what I though he would do, refused to put it on!

It was late and Zach was ready for bed if you can't tell!

We did manage to get him to put it on long enough to get a picture.

He did so great during the program I was so proud of him. When they did a little song played on the bells Alex knew right when his color was coming up. He knew all of the nursery rhymes and all of their actions. He still has another year of preschool but I think he will enjoy it. I am worried about what I am going to do with him this summer I don't think he has realized that he wont go back to preschool until the fall.

2 comments:

Nicholle said...

Fun stuff.

Mel said...

It's funny to see what they will and won't do at things like that. Dave's preschool graduation was yesterday (on his 5th b-day) and he did really good.