Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crazy

The other night Shawn went out to turn out sprinklers on for the season and check to make sure they were all working. The kids were just restless it was the time of night where it's too early to put them to bed but they are tired so they are just grumpy. So I decided what the heck I will take them outside (knowing full well they would probably get wet) Zach is completely crazy and has no fear of the water spraying him. He was running up and down our sidewalk just giggling. I had to run next to him to make sure he didn't run out in the road so I was getting wet as well but he was having so much fun that I just had to let him go.

I must have been a little restless myself that day because earlier in the day I had finished working and was debating what to start on and I decided that I wanted to walk up and get Alex from preschool. So I messaged my friend since she was driving the kids this week and told her my thought, and she confirmed that I was crazy but she was up for it so we took the two little kids and walked up to the preschool. It's probably not even a full mile one way but it was a nice walk but a bit warm (this was Monday afternoon).

2 comments: