Monday, April 13, 2009
Second Breakfast...
For you Lord of the Ring fans you know the story behind "Second Breakfast". Anyways it totally fits with Zach... he eats second breakfast, and third and forth... the kid eats ALL DAY. It makes me nuts. He doesn't just "graze" he eats full meals. You just get everything cleaned up and he is climbing back in his chair wanting to eat again. I really hope that he is just going through a growth spurt but it is lasting a really long time. It is so unnatural to me because Alex doesn't eat. He would eat one meal a day if he could get away with it. Zach has no qualms when it comes to food. He will eat anything you put in front of him (which is AWESOME) I do hope that he continues to like food, I just hope we can maybe get back to more of a breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner routine. Instead of a eating at least once every hour...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment