
I finally broke down and bought a new KitchenAid... It was more then I wanted to spend but our old one is one step away from just completely dying. It really was in a sad state, the paddle attachment (which was plastic coated) had a big worn out spot at the end of the paddle. The big pin that holds the top of the mixer to the base would work its way lose all the time, which would caused the head of the mixer to sit lower then it was supposed to thus wearing out the paddle and putting a lovely shine on the bottom of bowl. To top it all of if used for any extended period of time it would start to leak some sort of fluid. Every time I used it I expected to see a puff of smoke and have the dang thing just stop working. We had it for almost 12 years exactly and considering all the bread and pizza dough that we made with it we are lucky it lasted for as long as it did. So now I have a Professional 600 series that is suppose to be top of the line... Here's for hoping it last longer then 12 years! Now off to make bread! (and finally use my new wheat grinder too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment