Monday, September 21, 2009

Update

I know it's been a long time so I'm going to try and do a quick update of some of the things that happened over the last month.. (sorry for the long post)

Shawn's Birthday was at the end of August and so I had to include a picture from that, the kids were so excited I think they opened most of his presents for him.


Alex's first day of School and he insisted that I take a picture of him on the bench. He wouldn't hold still for me he wanted to get to school but I thought this picture was cute.


A week ago I had decided to finally hand scrub my floor, I hate doing it but the steam mop just doesn't get the grout clean so every once in a while I have to break down and scrub! Also since we have all been sick I figured I would "sanitize" it while I was at it. Well Zach was insistent on helping, but I didn't want him sticking his hands in the hot bleached water so I gave him a little nail brush and a bowl with a tiny bit of water in it and he was happy as a clam. Of course then Alex had to help out too. It was just to cute to not get pictures of.


1 comment:

Nicholle said...

Good for you. my grout needs scrubbing really bad, Enoch is trying to earn extra money, so guess who's going to do it?